MidCoast Council Libraries will celebrate the end of another year of Baby Rhyme Time and Storytime sessions, with parties across the library network.
Everyone is invited to bring their young ones along to the final Baby Rhyme Time and Storytime sessions for 2019 . There will be party food and Christmas craft at the Storytime sessions, and Santa Claus will be dropping in to say hello at Taree, Forster, Wingham and Hallidays Point.
Forster participants will also be treated to a special puppet show from the University of the Third Age (U3A) puppeteers.
Baby Rhyme Time Christmas sessions are being held at:
- Taree on December 2 from 10.30am to 11.30am
- Harrington on December 3 from 10.30am to 11.30am
- Tea Gardens on December 4 from 9.30am to 10am
- Hallidays Point on December 4 from 10.30am to 11.30am
- Wingham on December 4 from 10.30am to 11.30am
- Forster on December 11 from 10am to 12pm. This will be a combined celebration for Baby Rhyme Time and Storytime.
Storytime Christmas sessions will be held at:
- Tea Gardens on December 9 from 9.30am to 10.30am
- Gloucester on December 9 from 10am to 11am
- Wingham on December 9 from 10.30am to 11.30am
- Forster on December 11 (as above) from 10am to 12pm
- Taree on December 12 from 10.30am to 11.30am
- Harrington on December 12 from 10.30am to 11.30am
- Hallidays Point on December 13 from 10.30am to 11.30am
- Stroud on December 13 from 10.30am to 11.30am
These sessions are free and no bookings are required.
"Our Baby Rhyme Time and Storytime events really are one of the most important parts of our yearly program," Chris Jones, MidCoast Council Libraries Manager, said.
"We love seeing our littlest visitors develop a love for their library from a young age and it's important to celebrate the fun we've all had at the end of each year."
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
The Manning River Times is now offering breaking news alerts and a weekly email newsletter. Sign up HERE