Wingham's weekly weather report for week ending Sunday March 7.
- Monday March 7: 2.2 mm
- Total for the week: 2.2 mm
- Total for March so far: 2.2 mm
- Total for the year so far: 529.0 mm
- FCC (fine, clear and calm): Tuesday,Thursday, Friday and Sunday
- OCC (overcast and calm): Wednesday
- SCC (scattered clouds and calm): Monday and Saturday
Mon. 988, Tues. 986, Wed. 986 ,Thurs. 990, Fri. 986, Sat. 986, Sun. 986
- Warmest day/s of the week: March 2: 30 degrees
- Coolest day/s of the week, March 4: 22 degrees
- Coolest morning/s of the week, March 5,6,7: 13 degrees
Next full moon
- Monday March 29, 5.48am AEDT
NOTE: Readings are taken each morning at 9am and represent the weather of the previous 24 hours. Readings taken at Lanark Close, Wingham.
GPS: Lat.31°51'43S, Long.152°2040E, Elevation: 35m above sea level.