What’s on in the Manning, Great Lakes and Gloucester
- Exhibitions by Jocelyn Maughan and Jo Ernst at Manning Regional Art Gallery, Taree, until March 25, 10am to 4pm Wednesday to Saturday, and 1pm to 4pm Sunday.
- ‘Coalescence’ exhibition at Gloucester Gallery, featuring four artists from along The Bucketts Way. Open Wednesday to Saturday 10am to 4pm; Sunday 10am to 1pm.
- Central Districts Rowing Association Championships, Saturday (7.30am start) and Sunday, Manning River Rowing Club, Manning River, Queen Elizabeth Park, Taree. Spectators free.
- Wingham Show at Wingham Showground, Friday from 9am, Saturday from 8am and Sunday from 7am.
- Buzz Art exhibition, 10am to 4pm, at Little to the Left Studio and Gallery, Literary Institute Building, Taree. Paintings and drawings by Jenni Katt and photography by Carol Saul.
- Rudi's Market, 8am to 2pm, corner Bushland and Kanangra Drive, Taree.
- Storytime - Hallidays Point Library, 10.30am to 11.30am, Village Shopping Centre, Hallidays Point.
- Storytime – Stroud Library, 10.30am to 11.30am, 6 Church Lane, Stroud.
- Willie and Roy The Legends and Simon and Garfunkel: The Concert, 7.30pm at Manning Entertainment Centre.
- The Monster Truck and FMX One Night of Destruction is on at Taree Showground from 5pm to 8pm.
- Bush Poetry at the Saleyards, 6pm at Gloucester Cattle Saleyards. Poets Wyatt Hall, Gabby Colquhoun and Claire Reynolds plus music by the Bowden Brothers. Tickets $25.
- Exhibition floor talk, 11am to noon at Manning Regional Art Gallery, Taree. Presented by curator of the Jocelyn Maughan exhibition 'Inspirations: Black Head to Patonga', Jonathon Cooper. Free.
- Bulahdelah Genuine Farmers Market, 8am to 1pm, Wade Park, Bulahdelah.
- Gloucester Farmers Market, 8am to noon, Billabong Park, Gloucester.
- Johns River Community Markets, 8am to 12.30pm, Community Hall, Johns River.
- Three Brothers Farm Produce Market, 8am to noon, Johns River Community Hall.
- Wingham Community Markets, 8am to noon, Wingham Skate Park.
- Forster Town Markets, 8am to 2pm, Town Park, Forster.
- Burrell Creek Hall Markets, 9am to 12.30pm, Burrell Creek Hall, Burrell Creek.
- Life Drawing Studio, 1.30pm to 3.30pm at the Manning Regional Art Gallery, Taree. Cost $15.