Marquees and stalls were being erected on the Taree foreshore on Friday afternoon ahead of the 2018 TasteFest on the Manning on Saturday, January 13.
Taree Lions Club is excited about a bigger and better TasteFest on the Manning.
Queen Elizabeth Park is ready for a fantastic follow-up to this popular community charity day and with a new and expanded committee the format has been broadened.
Chairman John Lenton said the local content on the Kitchen Stage will continue, plus additional entertainment in an exciting program put together by committee members Peter Bolte and Monique Cahill.
The Kitchen Stage schedule is:
- 10.30am-11.30am Neil MacKenzie, Mansfield on the Manning
- 11.30-12.30pm Anita Pruim, Anita’s Gourmet Foods
- 12.30-1.30pm Adam Cause, Weber
- 1.30 -2.30pm BREAK FOR MIGHTY DUCK RACE
- 2.30-3.30pm Donna Carrier, Bent on Food
- 3.30-4.30pm Julie-Ann Booth, Centrepoint Café
- 4.30-5.30pm Dianne Schubert, Diannes Thermi
- 5.30-6.30pm Flora Keats, A Load of Crepe
The 2018 live entertainment program is a cracker with some great local talent. The line-up includes:
- 10am -10:15am Shilling Brothers
- 10:30am -10:50am Lexi Jade
- 11:00am – 11:20:am Michael Clare
- 11:30am – 12:00n Hudson Rose
- 12:15pm -1:00pm Matt West
- 1:10pm – 1:50pm Lu Quade
- 2:00pm – 2:45pm Hamish White
- 3:00pm – 3:40pm Brunette Mischief
- 4:00pm – 4:40pm India Sedden
- 5:00pm – 5:40pm Jono B
- 6:00pm – 6:40pm Family Dog Express
- 7:00pm -7:40pm Coidroy Cargo
- 8:00pm – 9:00pm Byren
Lions president Allen Lenton said the club has embraced the concept launched last year by Phil Grisold, past president of Taree Lions Club and marketing director of the 2018 event.
Phil said the aim is to raise funds for charities Can Assist Manning Valley and Ronald McDonald House in Forster.
The TasteFest team looks forward to welcoming everyone on Saturday from 10am to 9pm at Queen Elizabeth Park.