Wingham's weekly weather report for week ending Sunday February 28, 2021.
- Monday February 22: 13.2 mm
- Tuesday February 23: 13.6 mm
- Wednesday February 24: 20.4 mm
- Thursday February 25: 3.6 mm
- Friday February 26: 0.6 mm
- Sunday February 28: 8.0 mm
- Total for the week: 59.4 mm
- Total for February: 274.6 mm
- Total for the year so far: 526.8 mm
FCC (fine, clear and calm): Thursday, Friday
OCC (overcast and calm): Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday
SCC (scattered clouds and calm): Monday, Sunday
Mon. 984, Tues. 986, Wed. 984 ,Thurs. 988, Fri. 990, Sat. 986, Sun. 990
- Warmest day/s of the week: February 27, 31 degrees
- Coolest day/s of the week: February 24, 20 degrees
- Coolest morning/s of the week, February 24: 14 degrees
Next full moon: Monday March 29 at 5.48am AEDT
NOTE: Readings are taken each morning at 9am and represent the weather of the past 24 hours. Readings taken at Lanark Close, Wingham.
GPS: Lat.31°51'43S, Long.152°2040E, Elevation: 35m above sea level.
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can access our trusted content: