An Australian government mobile service centre will visit the Mid Coast in the coming weeks to offer residents easy access to essential payments and services.
Services Australia staff will provide face-to-face tailored support for Centrelink, Medicare and Child Support inquiries aboard a mobile truck called Golden Wattle.
The service will visit:
- Karuah on Tuesday January 19, 9am to 4pm at Karuah Centre car park (Tarean Road)
- Tea Gardens on Wednesday January 20 and Thursday January 21, 9am to 4pm in the Swimming Pool car park (Marine Drive)
- Bulahdelah on Friday January 22, 9am to 4pm near Wade Park (Crawford Street)
- Nabiac on Monday January 25, 9am to 4pm near Memorial Park (Clarkson Street)
- Old Bar on Wednesday January 27, 9.30am to 4pm in the Club Old Bar car park (Waterman Street)
- Harrington on Thursday January 28, 9am to 3pm in the Harrington Waters Shopping Village car park (Caledonia Street)
Information about Department of Veterans' Affairs programs and support services will also be available.
All services will be offered with strict COVID-19 safety precautions in place.