CANTERBURY-Bankstown and Canberra will play their final pre-season trial match before the National Rugby League season kicks off in a fortnight.
The two teams will clash in Port Macquarie's first professional rugby league match since 2011 at Regional Stadium from Saturday at 4.30pm.
Junior representative sides the North Coast Bulldogs will also tackle the Greater Northern Tigers in two curtain-raisers on the day from 1pm.
To read more, scroll to the bottom of live feed for more story links.
Won't be long, please wait while the live blog loads.
Want to read more?
- Region's wait almost over as Bulldogs prepare to tackle Raiders
- Croker still dreaming about State of Origin despite many setbacks
- Raiders' English duo to team up for the first time in NRL trial
- Top dog enjoying his role as Canterbury prepare for season ahead
- Bulldog's message for those getting back on their feet after fires
- Who to watch: Players to keep an eye on in Saturday's NRL trial
- Fun for the kids planned as Bulldogs and Raiders arrive in town
- 'Dogs coach says Port Macquarie trial a chance to stake a claim
- Lucky stars: Bulldog reflects on the impact of bushfire crisis