Hunter Local Land Services' drought round table breakfast for businesses in Taree and surrounding district is an opportunity to share experiences and build a strong local support network.
The breakfast is being held at Taree's Fish Fish Fish restaurant on Tuesday, August 27
Rural community support services, stock agents, produce and equipment suppliers, contractors and other local businesses are invited to the breakfast to discuss the impact of the drought on the region and hear about available advisory, support and assistance options in the district.
What you will learn:
- Get a better understanding of available local support that assist your clients and customers
- Run through the latest financial assistance options for primary producers - drought transport subsidies, emergency water rebates & loans.
- Hear about services Hunter Local Land Services can offer from livestock feed and pasture advice, to animal health vet services and pest animal control, to drought admin support.
- Find out more about the DPI Rural Resilience program, the Rural Financial Counselling Service, and mental health support services
- Discover upcoming events and assist in planning for your local network
RSVP using this link https://hunterlls.wufoo.com/forms/ m17m6e8s0l6cjrw/ or for further information and to RSVP contact Daniel Trudgeon 0419 436 185 firstname.lastname@example.org