The newly elected class captains for third term were sworn in at the Bulahdelah Central School primary assembly. After repeating their pledges, parents were invited to pin their child's class captain badge on.
These students have sworn to uphold the school 'positive behaviour for learning expectations of pride, respect, innovation, determination and excellence', at all times.
Their classroom responsibilities include: delivering messages, addressing morning assemblies, assisting their teacher, classmates and visitors and monitoring rubbish in class designated areas.
- Take rolls, notes, messages, classmates to office or other classrooms when required.
- In morning assemblies messages will be given via the class captains.
- Assist classroom teacher (or casual replacement) with equipment (handing out, collecting etc.)
- Monitor rubbish in designated lunch eating areas.
- Assist Jody Mostyn in ensuring the Library is tidy after lessons.
Class captains for third term are:
Kindergarten: Ava Masters, Jaxon Styles
Year 1/2: Danielle Hall, Xavier Wheaton
Year 2/3: Abbiegail Ray, Banjo Edwards
Year 3/4: Isla Sumner, Jack Murray
Year 5: Amethyst Bishell, Alex Lucas
Year 6: Ellie Bonfield, Corey Cunningham
Positive behaviour for learning role models
Congratulations to Bulahdelah students Bonnie Minns and Henry O'Connell who were the recipients of the Police PBL Award presented at the assembly also.
Both Bonnie and Henry always display the school's PRIDE values and demonstrate excellence and determination in all their schoolwork, playground behaviour and due diligence.