What's on in the Manning, Great Lakes and Gloucester.
- Taree Open Art Exhibition at Taree High School Hall, corner of Albert and Macquarie Streets, Taree, 9am to 4pm Friday and Saturday, 9am to 2pm Sunday.
- The Hindmarsh Collection art display at Taree Craft Cottage, Pulteney Street, Taree, 9.30am to 3.30pm Friday and 9.30am to 1pm Saturday.
- Exhibitions at Manning Regional Art Gallery, Jason Wing's What Binds Us, 'Gathang Guuyang' (Gathang Canoe) and Art Bites, highlights from the City Collection (all close Sunday). The gallery is open Wednesday to Saturday 10am to 4pm and 1pm to 4pm Sunday.
- Lake View Gallery Exhibition at the Pacific Palms Recreation Club, featuring work of Rachel Reading, Shaun Clark, Trisha Fitzpatrick and Cathie Garrod. Open daily from 11am.
- Pix from the Stix photography exhibition, 10am to 4pm daily at Gloucester Gallery, 25 Denison Street, Gloucester.
- Rudi's Farmers Market, 8am to 2pm on corner of Kanangra and Bushland Drives, Taree.
- Tucker Patch Farmgate Stall, 9am to 11am, at Tucker Patch, 62 Cemetery Road, Gloucester.
- Paint a Skateboard Deck with street artist James Pearson, 10.30am to noon at Manning Regional Art Gallery. Cost is $25 includes skate deck and paints. Places are limited bookings essential.
- The Hub Market, 8am to noon at Taree Showground.
- Artist talk by Jason Wing, 11am at Manning Regional Art Gallery, Macquarie Street, Taree. Jason will speak about his exhibition What Binds Us and the NAIDOC 2019 theme Voice, Treaty, Truth.
- Taree parkrun, 8am start from Endeavour Place.
- Forster parkrun, 8am start, at the Bicentennial Walk in the Pebbly Beach parkland off Head Street, Forster.
- Tea Gardens Village Market, 8am to noon, at Myall Quays Shopping Centre, Tea Gardens.
- Forster Farmers Market, 8am to noon, Forster Visitor Information Centre.
- Bryson Challenge at Omaru Park, Taree. Full round of football (soccer) from juniors to seniors. Presentation of shield from 5.30pm at Club West, free barbecue.
- Krambach Markets, 8.30am to 1pm, Krambach School of Arts Hall.
- Museum Car Boot Sale, 9am to 1pm at the Great Lakes Museum.
- Copeland Hidden Treasures Tours, Mountain Maid Heritage Tours, 10am to noon, Heritage Precinct, Copeland Tops State Conservation Area. Bookings are essential at Gloucester Visitor Information Centre.
While you're with us...
Did you know the Manning River Times is now offering breaking news alerts and a weekly email newsletter? Keep up-to-date with all the local news: sign up here.