What's on in the Manning, Great Lakes and Gloucester
- Weekend on Wheels, Saturday is the charity poker run. Vehicles on display from 10am in the Bunnings Warehouse Carpark, Taree, poker run kicks off at noon. Sunday is the Motorshow at Taree Showground, starts 8am. Admission $3 per person or $6 per family.
- Art exhibitions at the Manning Regional Art Gallery. 'Object Therapy' and 'Yank, Squeeze, Bow'. Wednesday to Saturday 10am to 4pm and Sunday 1pm to 4pm.
- Bucketts Way Primary Schools Art Exhibition, until June 16 at the Gloucester Art Gallery. Wednesday to Saturday 10am to 4pm and Sunday 10am to 1pm.
- Kantabile Chamber Choir presents Blues in the Night, starts 7.30pm at St John's Anglican Church, Taree. Tickets will be available at the door, $15 for adults, children 16 and under free.
- Rudi's Farmers Market, 8am to 2pm, corner of Kanangra and Bushland Drives, Taree.
- Preschool Storytime, 10.30am to 11.30am at Hallidays Point Library.
- Tucker Patch Farmgate Stall, 9am to 11am at Tucker Patch, Cemetery Road, Gloucester.
- Slow Clothing Workshop, 10.30am to 12.30pm at Tea Gardens Library.
- Fourth anniversary Taree parkrun, starts 8am from Endeavour Place, Taree.
- Forster parkrun, starts 8am, Bicentennial Walk in the Pebbly Beach parkland off Head Street, Forster.
- Three Brothers Produce Market, 8am to noon at Johns River Community Hall.
- Nabiac Farmers Market, 8am to noon at Nabiac Showground.
- Tuncurry Markets, 8am to 1pm at John Wright Park.
- Australian Futures (junior) Powerboat Championships, Taree Aquatic Club, starts 9am.
- Old Bar Markets, 7am to 1pm, at Old Bar Reserve.
- Pacific Palms Markets, 9am to 1pm at the Pacific Palms Community Centre.
- Bonnie Wingham Scottish Festival Scottish Concert at the Catholic Church, Farquhar Street, Wingham, starts 2pm.