What's on in the Manning, Great Lakes and Gloucester
- Art exhibitions at the Manning Regional Art Gallery. 'Object Therapy' and 'Yank, Squeeze, Bow'. Wed to Sat 10am to 4pm and Sun 1pm to 4pm.
- 'Vines, Vistas and Vibes' at the Gloucester Art Gallery, an exhibition featuring fibre art by Lyn Bemet and paintings by Joy Cooksey. Wed to Sat 10am to 4pm and Sun 10am to 1pm.
- Wingham Beef Week, led section carcase viewing 8am to 10am at Wingham Beef Exports presentations 10am at Wingham Showground.
- Rudi's Farmers Market, 8am to 2pm on the corner of Kanangra and Bushland Drives, Taree.
- Tucker Patch Farmgate Stall, 9am to 11am at Tucker Patch, Cemetery Road, Gloucester.
- Federal election.
- Fire Station Open Days, 10am to 2pm at Taree, Wingham, Forster and Gloucester.
- The Hub Market, 8am to noon, at Taree Showground.
- Forster Farmers Market, 8am to noon at the Forster Visitor Information Centre.
- Tea Gardens Village Market, 8am to noon at Myall Quays Shopping Centre.
- Ladies Race Day, noon to 7pm at Tuncurry Racecourse.
- 'Less is More' Declutter Workshop, 2pm to 4pm at Forster Library.
- Taree parkrun, 8am from Endeavour Place, Taree.
- Forster parkrun, 8am, Bicentennial Walk in the Pebbly Beach parkland off Head Street.
- Krambach Markets, 8.30am to 1pm at the Krambach School of Arts Hall.
- Museum Car Boot Sale, 9am to 1pm at the Great Lakes Museum.
- National Motoring Heritage Display, 10am to 2pm at Wingham Central Park.
- Garden Party - Manning Valley Push for Palliative Care, 11am to 3pm, 57 Bohnock Road, Bohnock. Tickets are $20. Contact Shirley on 0434 341 492 or email email@example.com
- Million Paws Walk at Taree Showground, hosted by Taree and District branch of RSPCA, registrations start 9am, $5 per animal. Walk starts 10am.
While you're with us...
Did you know the Manning River Times is now offering breaking news alerts and a weekly email newsletter? Keep up-to-date with all the local news: sign up here.