What's on in the Manning, Great Lakes and Gloucester
- Easter Powerboat Spectacular, Good Friday to Easter Sunday, with great viewing along the foreshore of Taree from Fotheringham Park to Endeavour Place.
- Monster Easter Book Fair at Taree Showground, organised by Taree North Rotary Club, Good Friday 9am to 4pm, Saturday 8am to 4pm and Sunday 9am to 1pm.
- Great Lakes Open Art Exhibition, Lake Street Gallery, Forster. Exhibition, open 10am to 4pm daily until April 28.
- 'Gone Painting' Art Exhibition, a retrospective exhibition of Jean Spokes art, at Gloucester Gallery. Open all weekend from 10am to 4pm Friday and Saturday, 10am to 1pm Sunday and 10am to noon on Monday.
- Aussie Night Markets, 4pm to 10pm both Saturday and Sunday at the Great Lakes Aquatic Centre - YMCA.
- Living Art Space, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 153 Jacks Road, Gloucester, 10am-3pm. Daily demonstrations by local artisans. For demonstration times phone 6558 2709.
- Tea Gardens Public School 2019 Easter Art and Craft Expo, at Tea Gardens Public School. Friday and Saturday 9am to 4pm, Sunday 11am to 4pm and Monday 9am to 1pm.
- Children's School Holiday Workshop, School of Arts Workroom (above Gloucester Gallery), 10am to noon, or 1pm to 3pm. Make your own coloured and patterned edible Easter eggs and a Hakazome pressed leaf and flower card to take home. Book at Uptown Country or phone 6558 2199. Cost $12 per session or $20 whole day (older children only).
- Tucker Patch Farmgate Stall, 9am to 11am at Tucker Patch, Gloucester.
- Rudi's Farmers Market, 8am to 2pm, corner of Bushland and Kanangra Drives, Taree.
- The Hub Market, 8am to noon at Taree Showground.
- Forster Farmers Market, 8am to noon, Forster Visitor Information Centre.
- Gloucester Community Market 8.30am to 2pm at Billabong Park.
- Tea Gardens Village Markets, 8am to noon, Myall Quays Shopping Centre.
- Coomba Country Fair, 10am to 2pm at Coomba Park Foreshore Reserve.
- Celtic Illusion, from 8pm at the Manning Entertainment Centre.
- Rock to Rock 1.5km ocean swim (plus 600m Mini Rock event), all day, Pacific Palms Surf Life Saving Club, Elizabeth Beach.
- Krambach Markets, 8.30am to 1pm, at the Krambach School of Arts Hall.
- Car boot sale, 9am to 1pm at Great Lakes Museum, Tuncurry.
- Harrington Markets, 8am to 2pm at John Oxley Reserve, Beach Street, Harrington.
- Barrington Community Markets, 8.30am to noon, at Barrington Community Hall.
While you're with us...
Did you know the Manning River Times is now offering breaking news alerts and a weekly email newsletter? Keep up-to-date with all the local news: sign up here.