Hallidays Point Garden Club is holding its biennial Open Gardens weekend on Saturday May 4 and Sunday May 5, 2019.
Eight private gardens will be open to the public with all proceeds of entry fees being donated to Riding for the Disabled Manning Great Lakes Branch.
All eight gardens are different to the gardens participating in the 2017 Open Gardens weekend.
A map of the gardens route is on the brochure that will be provided when you pay the entry fee of $15 per person. The pass is valid for entry into all gardens for the entire weekend.
Addresses of the participating gardens are as follows:
- Arles: 13 Vincent Close, Diamond Beach
- Robersons: 13 Heritage Close, Hallidays Point
- Byattunga: 10 Pacific View Drive, Hallidays Point (toilets available)
- Avoch: The Lakes Way, Darawank
- Wongaburra: 2 Riverview Drive, Darawank
- Randalls: 12 Panorama Crescent, Forster
- O'Hallorans: 161 Cape Hawke Drive, Forster
- Country Club: 165 Cape Hawke Drive, Forster (toilets available).
All gardens will be signposted and numbered. Look for the coloured flags.
Gardens are open from 10am to 4pm both days. Bottled water will be available at all gardens.
No dogs allowed and children must be supervised at all times.
For more information please contact Bill Lyndon on 0418 255 113 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.