What’s on in the Manning, Great Lakes and Gloucester
- Jacaranda Acquisitive Drawing Award (JADA) exhibition at Manning Regional Art Gallery. Gallery hours Wednesday to Saturday 10am to 4pm and Sunday 1pm to 4pm.
- All Around Us art exhibition at Gloucester Gallery, featuring the work of Korean born and now Sydney-based artists, Cecelia and Mee. Gallery open Thursday to Saturday 10am to 4pm, Sunday 10am to 4pm. Monday to Wednesday call ahead.
- Bulahdelah Bass Bash, bass fishing competition run by Bulahdelah Fishing Club, $12 for adults, $5 per child. Bass Bash Ball on Friday night, competition starts 5.30am Saturday, finish time 11am Sunday.
- Rudi’s Market, 8am to 2pm, corner of Bushland and Kanangra Drives, Taree.
- Book talk: How to solve our human problems presented by Mick Marcon, 1pm to 2pm at Taree Library.
- Preschool Storytime - Hallidays Point, 10.30am to 11.30am, for three to five-year-olds, at Hallidays Point Library.
- Preschool Storytime - Stroud, 10.30am to 11.30am, for three to five-year-olds at Stroud Library.
- Holler for Marshall Fundraiser, from noon at Tuncurry Bowling Club, $55 per person. Bookings at club reception on 6544 6477.
- Book launch, ‘A Lawyer in Paradise’ by Robert Anderson, starts 5.30pm at Galleries In The Gardens, Marine Drive, Tea Gardens.
- Wingham Community Markets, 8am to noon, at Wingham Skate Park.
- Gloucester Farmers Market, 8am to noon, Billabong Park, Gloucester.
- Three Brothers Produce Market, 8am to noon, Johns River Community Hall.
- Johns River Community Markets, 8am to 12.30pm, Johns River Community Hall.
- Life Drawing Studio, 1.30pm to 3.30pm at Manning Regional Art Gallery, Taree. Cost $15.
- Forster Town Markets, 8am to 2pm at Town Park, Forster.
- Burrell Creek Markets, 9am to 12.30pm at Burrell Creek Hall.