What’s on in the Manning, Great Lakes and Gloucester
- Doug Moran National Portrait Prize and Moran Contemporary Photographic Prize at Manning Regional Art Gallery, Macquarie Street, Taree. Closes this Sunday.
- My Art, Your Heart exhibition featuring work by Tallwoods local Fred Bullen at Gloucester Gallery, Denison Street, Gloucester. Closes this Sunday.
- Wingham Campdraft at Wingham Showground, Gloucester Road, Wingham. Noon start Friday and a 7am start on Saturday and Sunday. More than 250 competitors and 800-1000 runs from the camp, this three-day event is full of action.
- Zone Nine Dressage Qualifier and Trophy Day, hosted by Oxley Island Pony Club, Saltwater Road. Both days, gates open 7am to 9am start.
- Horse riders compete in Kiwarrak Cup Endurance Carnival at Hillville. Friday and Saturday.
- Storytime at Hallidays Point Library, 10.30am to 11.30am, Village Shopping Centre.
- Rudi's Market, 8am to 2pm on corner of Bushland and Kanangra drives, Taree.
- Storytime - Stroud Library, 10.30am to 11.30am, Church Lane, Stroud.
- Fundraiser trivia night at Club Taree, raising money for the Manning Valley’s Bushland Health Group Ltd, $13 a head. For bookings phone Allen Lenton on 0419 148 113.
- Wingham Community Markets, 8am to noon at Wingham Skate Park, Dennes Street, Wingham.
- Gloucester Farmers Market, 8am to noon at Billabong Park.
- Johns River Community Markets, 8am to 12.30pm at Johns River Community Hall, Johns River Road, Johns River.
- Three Brothers Farm Produce, 8am to noon, at Johns River Community Hall.
- Forster Town Markets, 8am to 2pm, Town Park, Forster.
- Burrell Creek Markets, 9am to 12.30pm, The Bucketts Way, Burrell Creek.
- Life Drawing Studio, 1.30pm to 3.30pm, at the Manning Regional Art Gallery, Macquarie Street, Taree. Cost $15.