Choosing tap water is now an easy decision as more than a dozen refill stations have been created at various spots around the Manning and Great Lakes.
Installed as part of a MidCoast Water Services program, the stations have been placed in parks, sporting grounds and beachside areas to give the community a choice for drinking water when on the move.
The stations can be found at:
- Boomerang Beach, northern end
- Bulahdelah showground
- Forster, Boronia Park soccer club rooms
- Forster, Main Beach at the pool
- Hawks Nest, Providence Park
- Pacific Palms Surf Club
- Taree, Recreation ground building
- Taree, River walk at Pulteney St (just past the play equipment)
- Taree, River Walk at the old pool
- Taree, Little Athletics sports field clubhouse (end of Bligh St)
- Tea Gardens, Marine Drive
- Tuncurry, John Wright Park
- Tuncurry, Little Street Baths
- Tuncurry, South Street sports complex
- Tuncurry Memorial Park
- Tuncurry rock pool
- Wingham, Central Park playground
- Wingham sportsground
Local refill stations are also available on the Choose Tap app or via the MidCoast Water Services’ website.
This app shows where tap water is available across Australia.