- Exciting full time opportunity for a Customer Service superstar!
- Great company culture with supportive management
- Full time position with on the job training provided
Frizelle Sunshine Automotive is part of Peter Warren Automotive Holdings, one of Australia's largest multi-franchise automotive dealer groups. We have expanded across South West Sydney, Sydney’s North Shore, Regional NSW, Northern NSW, and throughout South Brisbane and South East Queensland. With some of the finest vehicle brands in the world we cover all aspects of vehicle ownership. With over 1,700 employees across QLD and NSW, we are focused on growing and developing a career path for all our people.
We are now seeking a Customer Service Advisor to join ourDealership in Ballina.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in Banking, Real Estate or customer facing roles highly desired
- Excellent customer service with well developed verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a Department where KPIs are used
- Experience with Pentana Solutions (Reynolds & Reynolds) highly desired but not essential
What the role entails:
- Providing the best possible service to customers while maintaining an efficient and profitable operation
- Building and maintaining positive customer and employee relationships
- Operating at optimum capacity with good measures to ensure cost control
- Setting and obtaining service sales and profit objectives
- Organising, and supervising the department activities, optimising all material and staffing resources to deliver ‘Customer Delight’ and a profitable department
What we offer:
- A supportive and flexible manager
- Commitment to ongoing development and mentoring
- Formal and informal training
- Exclusive Discounted Titans Membership
- Free Titan Tickets
This position would be suited to a candidate who is keen to join a progressive company, a high achiever, with fantastic customer service experience, and a great work ethic.
All Frizelle Sunshine employees must be entitled to work in Australia, complete a Federal Police Check and a Traffic History (QLD) or Driving Record (NSW) check.