Old Bar Markets are held on the fourth Sunday of the month on the beach promenade in Old Bar.
Old Bar Markets offers a laid back atmosphere, fresh produce, bric-a-brac, plants, jewellery, homemade products, home wares and lots more.
Open 8am to 1pm.
Contact 6553 3314 for more details,
Saturday, December 2
- Tea Gardens Genuine Farmers Market, 8am to 1pm, Anzac Park, Tea Gardens.
- Gloucester Community Market, 8.30am to 2pm, Billabong Park, Gloucester.
- Art Central Saturday at the Manning Regional Art Gallery, 11am to 2pm. Free
- Quota International of Taree Dutch auction, doors open 1pm, 2pm start, at St John’s Anglican Church hall, Victoria Street, Taree. Entry $10.
- Andrea Rowsell Academy of Dance concert, 1pm and 6pm at the Manning Entertainment Centre, Taree.
- Manning Valley Kart Club major kart racing event 'The Hamnett', 1pm to 6pm, Wingham Sporting Complex.
Sunday, December 3
- Black Head Bazaar, 8am to 1pm, Wylie Breckenridge Park, Black Head.
- Taree Motorcycle Club club day, 8am to 4pm, racing starts 10am, Old Bar Roadside MVRG, Pampoolah.
- Manning Valley Ulysses Christmas toy run, leaves Wingham 11am.